Tether Tools Relay Camera Coupler for Canon Battery LP-E6 (CRCE6)
Relay Camera Couplers from Tether Tools work in tandem with the Case Relay Camera Power System (CPS) to keep your camera powered continually with an external 5V USB battery pack or wall power. Relay provides peace of mind knowing you have an uninterrupted power source for your camera. Find the right one for your camera.
Pair the Relay Camera Coupler with the Case Relay Camera Power System to provide constant, uninterruptable power for your camera.
CRCE6 Relay Camera Coupler compatible with Canon Battery LP-E6.
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
With 11 different options to fit Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, and Olympus cameras, Tether Tools has the uninterruptable power solution for most popular cameras. Check compatibility now.
When you’re ready to get powered up, simply insert the Relay Camera Coupler directly into the camera battery port. Then attach the Relay Camera Coupler to the Case Relay CPS (sold separately) and power your camera with any standard 5V USB external battery (commonly known as a portable USB charger, which you can get most anywhere) or an AC power source, such as a wall outlet or generator.
The Relay Camera Coupler combined with the Case Relay Camera Power System provides constant, uninterruptable power for your camera and is perfect for time-lapse photography, photo booths, video production and power-hungry LiveView shooting or any long day on the set. Need more power? Hot swap in another power bank and continue shooting while never losing power to your camera.
Relay Camera Coupler & Relay CPS Benefits:
- More cost effective than purchasing multiple proprietary camera batteries
- Power sources are non-proprietary. Power your camera with the same 5V battery you use to charge phones or tablets.
- Never need to charge camera batteries again. And never run out power.
- Compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, and Olympus cameras. Check to confirm your camera model is supported.
- A Case Relay Camera Power System (sold separately) is required to use the Relay Camera Coupler.
- (1) Relay Camera Coupler
Case Relay System and camera are NOT included.