Matthews Dutti Dolly Starter Kit – Blue (BL395400KS)
Matthews Studio Equipment is proud to announce the expansion of the Dutti Dolly product line-up with the addition of 5 new Starter Kits available in SILVER, RED, BLACK, BLUE, and GREEN. These kits are ideal for small independent content creators and include a Dutti Dolly, Mitchell Riser and 75mm bowl adaptor.
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Dolly Grip James Saldutti, also referred to as 'Dutti' in the Hollywood community, began developing this dolly nearly 15 years ago. Since then, the dolly has become a necessary tool while being used on hundreds of feature films, television shows, and commercials to achieve hundreds of different shots, stunts, gags, and on occasion, some lite skateboarding in between takes.
The Dutti Dolly is a rectangular CNC’d aluminum plate with a built in Mitchell mount, measuring just 20” x 24”, which rolls extremely low to the ground at just under 2” in height. The dolly is simple, as it rides on 8 inline skate wheels, which mount in pairs to the 1/2” thick aluminum plate.
- Extreme low angles with adaptability for any desired height. The dolly rides at just under 2” in height, on or off track.
- The width, weight, and wheel design of the dolly give the operator the capability of hard whip pans and quick tilts, unlike some of the skate dollies out on the market.
- Will roll directly on the ground floor or any smooth surface, or can be used with a track, on or off stands, both over and underslung.
- Inexpensive expendable track can be purchased at any industrial metal supply or home improvement store or you can purchase the Matthews right angle Dutti track which comes in 4, 8 and 12 foot lengths. The track stacks and nests nicely for storage and can be rested on apple boxes to achieve desired camera height.
- The dolly fits in tight spaces where conventional dollies cannot fit. For example: airplane and bus isles, church pews, and many more.
- Great for the long take. Dolly step offs using handheld, steady-cam or gimbal systems.
- Because of its size, speed and mounting capabilities, the dolly is great for stunts or poor man’s process shots. Just ask Jackie Chan!
- Mount tripods, bazookas, tilt plates and a variety of adapters directly to the dolly.
- Rigging capabilities are endless due to the numerous tapped holes on the dolly board. Mount multiple dollies together tandem or side by side...or rig lights and props to it easily
Optional Accessories (not included, contact AJ's for availability):
- Dutti Dolly Hard Case: PN 395400-11
- Dutti Track
- 4’: PN 395401
- 8’: PN 395402
- 12’: PN 395403
- Mitchel to Elemack Adapter: PN 515025
- Mini Bazooka: PN 395326
- Regular Telescoping Bazooka: PN 377702
- Dutti Dolly Mitchell Riser Kit: PN 395500
- Elemack to Mitchell Adapter: PN 395329
- Elemack to 75/100mm Bowl Adapter: PN 845120
- Elemack to 150mm adapter: PN 845122
- Elemack Offset Arm: PN 515021
- Lazy Suzy: PN 415152
- 3/8” male thread to 5/8” pin: PN 429779
- 1/2-13” male thread to 5/8” pin: PN 429679
- Mitchell to 100mm Adapter: PN 377709
- Mitchell to 150mm Adapter: PN 377714
- 1/2-13" to Junior Receiver: PN 429680
- Seat and Riser Assembly w/ Offset Arm: PN 395310
- 3/8" to baby receiver: PN 861833
- Low Profile Mitchell Tie Down: PN 1062-3
- (1) Dutti Dolly - Blue
- (1) 75mm Bowl
- (1) Mitchell Riser
Note: Colour may vary from image shown.
|Attachment:||Mitchell System (75/100 and 150mm bowl adapters available)|
|Max payload:||363 kg (800 lbs)|
|Height:||3.5" (8.9 cm)|
|Height (min.):||1.75” (4.45 cm)|
|Length:||24" (61 cm)|
|Width:||20" (50.8 cm)|
|Colour:||May vary from image shown.|
|Material:||CNC'd billet 6061 T-6 Aluminum|
Christmas Opening and Postage 2021
Because of the volume of parcels being handled by our couriers we cannot guarantee any next day delivery through December. If your order is urgent please order in a timely manner to ensure delivery on or before the date you require your delivery.
While all parcels are despatched on a next day delivery we will not guarantee any Christmas delivery placed after Friday 18th December. We will not guarantee any next day delivery or timed services during December.
Please note we are closed as of Wednesday 23rd 2020, 5:00pm until 9:30am Monday 4th 2021
Normal postage/dispatch will resume from Monday 4th January 2021
Note: Orders placed through our website from Wednesday 23rd at 3.00pm won’t be processed until Monday 4th January 2021.
*We cannot guarantee next-day delivery during December as all couriers networks will be extremely busy. Please also be aware that certain items can't be posted through Royal Mail (including out-of-stock and oversized items). Please call us before placing any last minute orders.
For more information with the above dates, give us a call us on +44 (0) 1749 813044.
Christmas and New Year Holiday Hours
Monday 21st December 2020 - Open
Tuesday 22nd December 2020 - Open
Wednesday 23rd December 2020 - Open
Thursday 24th December 2020 - Closed
Friday 25th December 2020 - Closed
Saturday 26th December 2020 - Closed
Sunday 27th December 202- - Closed
Monday 28th December 2020 - Closed
Tuesday 29th December 2020 - Closed
Wednesday 30th December 2020 - Closed
Thursday 31st December 2020 - Closed
Friday 1st January 2021 - Closed
Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Closed
Sunday 3rd January 2021 - Closed
Monday 4th January 2021 - Normal opening hours resume
2020 has been a very tough year for many of our customers and others within our trade, but happily some sectors and clients still have continued to do strong business despite the challenging year and unprecedented times we have all experienced. So we'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all your help and support throughout 2020! We can definitly say that that if it wasn't for the support of our wonderful customer base we would not be here.
From everyone here at AJ's, we wish you a great Christmas and we hope to see you all in the New Year. We wish you all a happy and successful 2021 and trust that the situation improves for us all.
All the best,
Andrew, Hannah, Helen and Alex