Kino Flo Celeb 850 LED DMX Yoke Mount Kit, Univ (KIT-C850YU)
One of the largest LED’s in the industry, the Celeb 850 measures 114cm x 66cm.
Light output is 1251 LUX at 3m but only uses 2.2A (240VAC).
Kino Flo’s new innovative Celeb 850 DMX LED is a soft, cool LED ideally suited for today’s growing demands for energy efficient, portable, yet color-correct LED lighting.
The Celeb 850 was developed using the latest technology to conform to Kino Flo’s highest standards – cool, color-correct, flicker-free and dead quiet, which is what sets the Celeb apart from all other LED’s.
Kino Flo's Celeb 850 LED also comes with standard DMX and wireless DMX (Lumen Radio®) and universal voltage input 100-240VAC (2.2 Amp at 240V). We also recently added new SnapBag Softbox and SnapGrid accessories.
The center mount is ideal for location shooting and allows the fixture to spin 360 degrees to produce a wide range of desired angles. For further control, the center mount can also rotate at 90° stops. Pull locking pin and turn counter-clockwise to unlock. When the fixture rotates to a 90° angle, the fixture will "click" into place.
As with all Kino Flos, the Celeb’s soft, lustrous color has been specially formulated to match the spectral distribution curves of HD film and video cameras. With a high color rendering index (CRI 95), the Celeb operates coolly and flicker-free, even while dimming, and maintains its True Match® color temperature without any color shift.
The Celeb is the most controllable LED Softlight in the market.
The Celeb 250 has four Menu options, the white Menu, the Gel Menu, RGB Menu and the special effect Menu. Those who prefer to work with white light only can use the "white menu" that gives the user access to Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta control channels. Kelvin range is from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight.
In the Gel Menu, the Kelvin range travels from 2500K tungsten to 9900K daylight, and Kino Flo has set up a fourth channel called Gel. The Gel channel includes Kino Flo presets such as blue & green screen, sodium vapor, mercury vapor and over 100 well-known lighting gels. In addition, there is also a fifth channel called Hue Angle and sixth channel, Saturation. These two channels behave like a traditional color wheel, where you have white light in the center, and the Hue angle determines the color along a 360-degree range, and Saturation determines how much color is applied. The second color Menu provides individual red, green, blue (RGB) control. The RGB Menu is a great way to work with apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels.
The newly introduced Special Effects Menu gives full access to Kino Flo designed effects like Fire, TV, Police, Paparazzi and many more. In addition, the user can fine tune these effects to his needs and safe them on the preset buttons.
The Celeb offers a full-range dimming from 100-0% without any color shift.
The Celeb has a 160° beam angel and comes with a 90° Honeycomb Louver.
The Kino Flo high grade plastic Honeycomb Louver controls and focuses the light which narrows the light spread with minimal light loss. A 60° Honeycomb Louver is also available as an accessory.
Barndoors are sold in sets of 4. They are designed so that they can be individually mounted.
Heat Management Design
No fans, dead quiet, all passive cooling.
For Kino Flo, heat management is a critical design element of fixture design. The physical heat or buildup heat within the LED fixture will directly influence the color temperature, lumen performance and life of an LED.
The Celeb’s unique design operates coolly, consumes very low energy and is properly ventilated to maintain a stable color temperature.
A well-maintained temperature extends the lumen maintenance, color temperature and life of an LED.
Celeb makes a great tool for rigorous everyday use in any studio environment or on location.
This is a range of equipment that will give you impressive results on camera, added to this you can also expect years of reliable service and great residual value.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get 10% discount.
• Dial-in color temperature control between 2500K-9900K
• Green/Magenta Control
• Kino Flo Color presets (such as Sodium Vapor, Blue and Green Screen and more.)
• Over 100 well-known lighting gels
• Vibrant Color Selection (RGB+WW Color Gamut)
• Full color control through Hue Angle and Saturation control
• Special Effect Mode for Fire, TV, Police, Lightning, Paparazzi and more
• Kelvin presets
• Preset buttons can be used to store custom Kelvin and color settings
• Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
• No color shift while dimming
• Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
• Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
• Full range onboard and DMX dimming
• DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
• DMX Auto Terminate
• Universal input 100VAC-240VAC
• 478 Watt
• Energy efficient draws less than 2.2A/240VAC
• Universal Input 100VAC-240VAC
• Centre Mount, Yoke Mount and Pole-Op
• Mounts to stand or can hang easily from a grid
• Accessory moulded corners also used for four-point rope hang
• Honeycomb louver also available in 60°
• Barndoor Set (sold in sets of 4)
|Input:||100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC|
|Size:||136 x 25 x 91cm (53.5 x 10 x 36”)|