Profoto Connect for Olympus & Panasonic (901318)
From the 19th November 2019 the Profoto Connect for Olympus will also work with specific Panasonic cameras with the latest firmware. See the list below.
Profoto Connect is the button-free trigger that integrates your camera and Profoto light – making light shaping easier than ever before. It only has three settings; auto, manual and off. In auto mode, you just point and shoot for a good exposure, because the flash power is calculated for you. And in manual mode, you can fine-tune the light either manually or via the Profoto app.
Attach this small unit to your Olympus camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your Profoto AirTTL Flash with your camera.
With Profoto Connect, it’s never been easier to create natural and beautiful light anytime, anywhere. It has no buttons and only three settings: auto, manual and off. In auto, you just point and shoot for a good exposure, because the flash power is calculated automatically. Slide it over to manual, and you can fine-tune the light for even more control, either manually or via the Profoto app. This makes the Profoto Connect the perfect trigger to start with, and to grow with. Regardless if you’re experienced with created light or just stepping into the world of it, you now have natural and beautiful light on demand, and personalized for your needs. This small, lightweight and carefully designed trigger is compatible with all Profoto AirTTL lights. But most of all, it makes working with the natural and beautiful light from Profoto incredibly easy, letting you focus on what’s important – creating great images.
- Button-free trigger for all Profoto AirTTL lights.
- Attach to your camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and light.
- Three settings: Auto, manual and off.
- Auto mode: Point and shoot with automatic flash power.
- Manual mode: Fine-tune the flash settings.
- Small, lightweight and minimalistic design.
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app (compatible with iPhone 7 or newer)
- Built-in rechargeable LiPo battery – Typically greater than 30 hour battery life.
- Approximately 45 minute charge time
- Standby shut-off time of 60 minutes
- 19th of November 2019, or before -
- Panasonic will release new firmware for the following cameras to enable full compatibility:
Any questions then call 01749 813044 during office hours, live-chat during office hours or email us at email@example.com
|Power supply:||Built in Battery Li-Polymer|
|Battery capacity:||> 30 hours (depending on usage)|
|Total size:||Width 45mm, height 29mm|
|Weight:||(including batteries) 0.043 kg|