Broncolor LED F160 (61.010.00)
The first LED lamp that shapes light precisely.
Shoot stunning images and illuminate your videos with the same lamp - compatible with the extensive broncolor range of light-shapers. The LED F160 offers you infinite ways to shape light and create outstanding content.
- Luminous flux: 12,000 lumen
- Colour temperature: 2800 to 6800 Kelvin (steps of 50)
- Colour rendering index: CRI 97+ (at 5500 K: 98.6)
- Green / magenta correction (colour cast): control ranger -25 to +25
- WiFi module: intergrated
- Remote control: DMX (with optional DMX adapter box), WiFi (bronControl App)
- DMX / RDM: with optional DMX adapter box
- Display: passive matrix OLED. (Diagonal 1.69 inch, 262 141 colours, resolution 160 x 128 pixels)
Produce professional portraits and product images using tungsten-like light. Create a special atmosphere and let your creativity speak by shifting to warmer colour temperatures. This can be done in just one click. You can moreover modify the colour temperature from 2800 to 6800 K. The LED F160 presents a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 97+ and is flicker free.
Innovative functions such as the intergration with the bronControl App or the DMX optional module make it the perfect companion to optimise workflows and improve your light control.
The LED F160 is the robust and durable light that enhances creativity and facilitates process automation.
|Colour temp.:||2800 to 6800 Kelvin (steps of 50)|
|CRI:||97+ (at 5500 K: 98.6)|
|Focus Control:||Manual, stepless|
|Dimming range:||100 to 7 % or f-stop 10 to 6.5|
|Power supply:||80 to 264 VAC|
|Cooling:||Active (temperature-controlled fan)|