LEE Filters Colour Magic Gels - Arc Correction (CMARC)
The LEE Colour Magic packs provide lighting designers with handy selections of filters for common tasks. There are 8 different packs available, each related to a particular aspect of lighting and studio work.
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Contains 1 x sheet of each colour 250mm x 300m (10" x12") ;
241 - LEE Fluorescent 5700 Kelvin, 219 - LEE Fluorescent Green, 242 - LEE Fluorescent 4300 Kelvin, 243 - LEE Fluorescent 3600 Kelvin, 245 Half Plus Green, 244 - LEE Plus Green, 206 - Quarter C.T Orange, 205 - Half C.T Orange
- 241 LEE fluorescent 5700 Kelvin – Converts tungsten to fluorescent light of 5700K (cool white/daylight)
- 219 LEE fluorescent green – General tungsten to fluorescent correction for use when fluorescent colour temp is unknown, to provide medium correction
- 242 LEE fluorescent 4300 Kelvin – Converts tungsten to fluorescent light of 4300K (white)
- 243 LEE fluorescent 3600 Kelvin – Converts tungsten to fluorescent light of 3600K (warm white)
- 245 half plus green – Used on daylight and tungsten light sources to provide green cast when used in conjunction with discharge lightin. Approximatley equivalent to CC30 green camera filter
- 244 LEE plus green
- 206 quarter C.T orange - Converts daylight (6500K) to tungsten light
- 205 half C.T orange - Converts daylight (6500K) to tungsten light (3800K)