Manfrotto Cold Shoe Tilt Head (MLH1HS-2)
The MLH1HS-2 Manfrotto Cold Shoe Tilt Head is the next generation tilt head replacing the highly successful MLH1HS Snap Tilt Head.
Maintaining the key features that made the Snap Tilt head so popular, the new tilt head features a number of new and improved features offering amended functionality including;
- Redesigned umbrella hole now angled so speedlights can be positioned more centrally towards the middle of the umbrella for more even distribution of light
- Increased locking torque on the tilt knob ensuring a secure tilt position, critical to prevent any movement of the angle of the light during a shoot
- New locking mechanism to allow the use of any stand of accessory using a 5/8" (16mm) spigot
Manufactured in Italy to the highest standards.
Manfrotto's innovative counterbalance mechanism remains a key feature of the Cold Shoe Tilt Head, providing maximum safety due to its spring loaded system which prevents any attached accessories from accidentally falling and potentially getting damaged.
With a notable maximum payload of 2 kg, the Manfrotto Cold Shoe Tilt Head can comfortably support the latest professional lightweight portable lighting equipment including flash and LED without compromise, even when paired with a modifier.
The unique smart locking ring of the Manfrotto Cold Shoe Tilt Head allows the user to easily and securely fasten their chosen accessories.
Simply unscrew the ring to open the shoe, slide in the accessory, then tighten the ring to lock the cold shoe attachment ready to begin shooting quickly and safely.
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
- Special counterbalance mechanism and unique smart locking ring
- Idead for speedlights and small LEDs
- Locking torque knob for secure tilt functionality
- Compatible with any stand using a 5/8" (16mm) spigot
- Designed and manufactured in Ital
Top attachment: cold-shoe
Attachment (Bottom): 5/8" (16mm) socket
Umbrella Socket: Yes