Sekonic Litemaster L478DR Elinchrom
- Flash Power Control & Radio Triggering With Elinchrom EL-Skyport
- Incident Metering for Ambient & Flash
- Reflected 5 degree spot metering with optional viewfinder attachment
- Cine Setting: Frame Rate & Shutter Angle
- 2.7" Color Touchscreen LCD
- Flash Analyzing Function
- Filtration Compensation Mode
- Illuminance/Luminance Measurements
- Contrast Function & Memory Mode
- Custom Exposure Profiles & Calibration
- Advanced features for CINE and CINE HD modes
- Undefined range of frame rate and shutter angle
- Upgrade via USB, 13 custom settings
Sekonic's LITEMASTER PRO L-478-Series meters are the world's first touch-screen-operated light meters. They have an array of unique, must-have features for both still and motion story tellers. Their compact size is both instantly familiar and comfortable to use. A large LCD (2.7'') displays ambient, flash, cine and a host of other information in a clear and understandable way. Settings are made by simply touching or sliding a finger over the screen.
The L-478 meters can be quickly calibrated to your camera using Sekonic's Data Transfer software and either Sekonic or X-Rite Brand targets or by manually inputting data to the DTS program or on the meter itself.
Keeping pace with wireless advancements, the L-478DR-EL comes complete with exclusive Elinchrom Skyport technology which combines light measurement and flash power control providing amazing control in your hand.
The L-478DR-EL has a radio module and antenna built into the meter. The system transmits at 2.4GHz and uses signal protocols that are unique to Elinchrom’s Skyport wireless triggering/control system.
The L-478 series meters offer the following languages in the interface: Japanese, English and Chinese. Depending on the country where the meter is purchased, the language is fixed and cannot be changed by the user.