Tether Tools Case Air Power Split Cable
The Case Air Power Split Cable lets you recharge and power the Case Air while simultaneously using it for shooting. The Case Air Power Split Cable features a male USB-A plug that can be used with any standard external USB battery pack or USB wall power adapter. Perfect for those long wireless shoots or charging Case Air on the fly without shutting down your wireless tethered session.
- Keep the Case Air charged while using it in long shoots
- Easily power back up when you forget to recharge the Case Air
- Shoot long videos with the Case Air
- Shoot extended time-lapse shots with the Case Air
Simply plug your Case Air cable into your camera and into the female plug on the Case Air Power Split Cable. Next, plug the male end of the Case Air Power Split Cable into the Case Air unit. Finally, plug the USB “A” plug into any USB power bank or USB wall outlet/adapter.
- Plugs into a female USB plug for power
- Use with 1.0 amp and 2.1 amp power sources
- Cable length from adapter to power source is 22″ (55.88 cm)
- Micro-B 5-pin male USB adapter plugs into Case Air
- Micro-B 5-pin female USB adapter for Case Air camera cable
- 1 x Case Air Power Split Cable (all other items shown are for illustration purposes)