Profoto WideZoom Reflector (100711)
Crisp and brilliant, highly versatile light source.
The WideZoom Reflector has much in common with the popular Magnum Reflector, but creates a wider and strikingly even light spread. These unique features have made the WideZoom Reflector favored among fashion photographers in need of a crisp, brilliant main light or perfectly even background illumination. Very even and efficient illumination.
We suggest purchasing the Profoto Glass Cover Dome – Neutral (101561) if/when using the reflector with a flat-front head like the D1 or B1.
- Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Excellent as crisp, brilliant main light source for people and fashion photography. Or even and effective background illumination.
- Light spread: 80° at position 10, 50° at position 7 and 40° at position 4.
- Output at 2 m with 2,400 Ws @ ISO 100: f/64.6 at zoom position 6
- Features Profoto’s unique zoom function – shape the light by simply sliding the reflector back and forth on the head.
- Designed to withstand years of professional use.
- Narrow the light spread with the optional Grids.
- Output at 2m with 2400Ws @ ISO 100: f/64
- Heads: All Profoto heads, including ProTungsten Air and ProDaylight Air
- Light Spread: 40-70 degrees