Cambo MONO-2 Monostand-2 Black Studio Camera Stand Column – 9' (2.7m) (99131412)
The support you need at an economical price.
This mid-size studio stand offers many advantages over a tripod, especially when it comes to a rigid camera support and maneuverability for Digital and Analogue cameras up to medium format sizes/weights.
Includes column, geared movable crossarm, 3/8" Camera Mount.
Note: Base (and tray as depicted) is NOT included and must be purchased seperately.
Available in 7' and 9' height columns, Cambo's Monostand is made of the same high-quality materials as stands selling for twice the price.
- Counter-balanced sliding collar that provides unrestricted movement up and down and 360° around the column
- Three swivel casters on a cast-iron base enabling easy repositioning and locking
- A 5cm diameter geared crossarm with a lateral displacement up to 30 cm (12”) that will support any medium format and lightweight view camera
- A heavy-duty camera mount that can be positioned anywhere along the 65cm long crossarm. For extra support and control, we recommend a ball head to mount your camera.
The MONO-2 stand is not compatible with the MONO-0 T-Base and requires the CAL-0 Heavy Duty Base.
- (1) Column
- (1) Geared Moving Crossarm
- (1) 3/8" Camera Mount
Note: Base is NOT included and must be purchased seperately.
|Capacity:||2 - 8 kg|