Elinchrom ELB 500 TTL To Go (10309.1)
The ELB 500 TTL To Go is the ideal set to enjoy total freedom in a lightweight and portable solution while still delivering 400 full power flashes on a single charge. Freeze motion in action mode or use HSS, rely on the battery for on location work or plug it in the mains while shooting in studio with the Active Charge feature.
This Kit includes
- 1 x ELB 500 Snappy
- 1 x ELB 500 Charger
- 1 x ELB 500 Battery
- 1 x ELB 500 TTL (Without Battery)
- 1 x ELB 500 Head
- 1 x Q-Grid Reflector 18 cm
- 1 x ProTec Location Bag
At 500Ws, the ELB 500 TTL may not seem the most powerful portable TTL unit on the market, as there are a variety of other 500 and 600w/s options available. However, when tested against the leading battery powered alternatives the ELB 500 TTL is more powerful in both normal and HSS modes, up to 0.5 f-stops brighter thanks to more efficient electronics! Perfect for overpowering the sun.
- The most powerful, portable TTL unit on the market.
- Amazing 5500K colour and power consistency across the entire power range in TTL and manual mode.
- Active Charging – charge the battery as you shoot, perfect for studio work.
- Full Asymmetry - the perfect portable two head kit.
- HSS – Synchronize at speeds up to 1/8000s with no gradation.
- Built in Skyport TTL technology - Compatible with Phottix speedlights using Odin II protocol.
- Flash duration up to 1/20,000s in Action Mode (7Ws)
- Video Quality Dimmable 14w (50w equivalent) Daylight LED CRI 90+ -
- 400 full power flashes from one charge -
- 72Wh quick release Li-Ion Battery suitable for air travel* -
- Fast recycle from 0.05 to 2.0 seconds. -
- Super Portable, modular system for easy packing* -
- Extremely Lightweight - Pack weighs just 2.48kg -
- 250g head allows you to place your light in hard to reach places. - Larger OLED display. -
- Q-Mount heads accept the full range of Q-Mount accessories, and full sized EL with the adapter. -
- 3 Year UK Warranty backed up by a trusted UK service centre.
|Product:||TTL Battery Flash Kit|
|Energy range:||7 - 500Ws|
|Recycling Time:||0.05 - 2.0|
|Power distribution:||Full Asymmetry|
|Battery:||Li-Ion 14,4 V - 72 W/h|