Matthews Digital Combo Stand - 11' (3.35m) (MD-369675)
It's as simple as this, buy cheap, buy twice. And that's the reason you're looking at this Matthews Combo Stand. The Name in The Industry. Buy once and set your lighting fixture or grip once. This stands performs as good as it looks, and on top of this it sits head and shoulders above the pretenders.
Called Combo because it has a 16mm (5/8") Male Pin and 28mm (1-1/4") Female Receiver.
Matthews Digital presents this high-quality lighting stand for the demanding professional. Innovative, robust and durable, the Matthews Digital lighting stands are becoming an integral component of location and studio lighting packages. Additionally, each riser section is spring-dampened, ensuring the stand may be safely lowered. Designed to be stronger and lighter than other manufacturers' more expensive aluminum stands, this is a very robust chrome steel product at a great price.
Matthews Studio Equipment is the original "Hollywood"grip supplier to the film and video industries they are well known for innovation, durability and build quality.
Matthews Digital presents two new, high quality lighting stands for the demanding professional. Innovative, robust and durable, the Matthews Digital Lighting Stands are becoming an integral component of location and studio lighting packages. Additionally, each riser section is spring dampened, ensuring the stand may be safely lowered. Designed to be stronger and lighter than other manufacturers' aluminum combo stands, Matthews Digital stands are also lower in cost.
Max Ht: 132” (335cm)
- Min Ht: 51" (130cm)
- Capacity: 88lbs. (40kg)
- Weight: 18lbs (8.1kg)
- Footprint: 50" (127cm)
- 16mm (5/8”) Pin/Spigot plus 28mm (1-1/4") Reciver
- Rocky Mountain Leveling Leg
- Rack Mount Adapter
Features and benefits
- Spring dampened risers protect equipment being lowered and help eliminate pinch points.
- V-shaped brass brakes ensuring 3-point strong contact.
- Knurled baby pin ensures whatever is being mounted stays put.
- Internal rocky mountain leg anchor, insures leg wont fall apart while operating.
- Thick threaded collars ensuring a solid bite from t-handles and set screws.
- Spring loaded rising knurled baby pin.