Elinchrom ELC Pro HD Three Head Kit (1000 / 500 / 500) (ELCPRO155)
The ELC Pro HD is the solution for fast and demanding professionals.
These compacts are the highest performing and most professional units on the market.
The ELC Pro HD compact is Elinchrom’s latest unit. Available as either 500 Ws or 1000 Ws, the ELC Pro HD has lighting fast recycling times allowing photographers to experiment with the delay and photo burst function.
- Shortest flash duration
- Fastest recycling time
- Best color and power accuracy
- Power range from 6 Ws to full power
- Available in 500 Ws or 1000 Ws
- OLED display for intuitive control
- Creative Lighting Suite available
- Compatible with all accessories
The set includes three flash units, two reflectors, the new Skyport Plus Transmitter and a strong yet versatile case for easy transportation and storage.
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
The ELC Pro HD compact is Elinchrom’s latest unit. Available as either 500 Ws or 1000 Ws these units are the highest performing and most professional units on the market.
Equipped with an OLED display for an easy and precise user experience the ELC Pro HD benefits from cutting edge technology.
Recycling times are lightning fast while Swiss precision guarantees consistant power time after time, shot after shot.
But hardware isn’t all. The software built into this unit gives you the freedom to configure the ELC to your individual style of shooting, for every application.
- Superfast flash durations across the complete power range with visual confirmation on the OLED display.
- ELC Pro HD 500: up to 1/5000s and ELC Pro HD 1000: up to 1/5260s
- Huge power range; ELC Pro HD 500 - 7 f-stops and ELC Pro HD 1000 - 8 f-stops.
- User selectable and even shorter recycling times. Now you will never miss a shot !
- Even better colour and power stability.
- Unique OLED power display for information and clarity.
- Three unique creative modes; Strobo mode, up to 20 Hz
- Delayed mode, from 0.001 – 10s, for second curtain sync and other effects.
- Sequence mode, up to 20 units can be synchronised in sequence to keep up with the fastest motor-drive at up to the full power of the flash.
- All special features utilise the full flash curve with normal colour balance.
- The new Skyport delivers the most comprehensive synchronisation and control, and it’s unique to the whole Elinchrom system.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system enables full use with speedlights.
- User presets can easily be saved and recalled at any moment.
- Power auto-dump.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Intelligent thermally controlled, low noise cooling fan.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp switches off/on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range.
- Programmable ready beep tone.
- The accessory bayonet accepts all accessories.
- Centred 7mm umbrella shaft enables also the use of the unique Elinchrom Deflector set.
- User replaceable plug-in high performance flashtube.
Strobo Mode: This creative mode is necessary to capture one movement in a single frame.
Delayed Mode: The delayed mode provides the option of first or second curtain sync and everything in between, plus predictive synchronisation within a short sequence. The delay in the flash synchronisation can be set from 0.001 to 10 s.
Sequence Mode: Allows you to sequentially trigger up to 20 ELC’s, in bursts or as a continuous cycle, to utilise the highest frame rate of your camera.
- 2x ELC Pro HD 500; includes 300 W halogen lamp, protective cap, sync cord and mains cable
- 1x ELC Pro HD 1000; includes 300 W halogen lamp, protective cap, sync cord and mains cable
- 3x Clip Lock Stand
- 3x 16cm Reflector
- 3x Transparent Glass Dome
- 1x Skyport Plus Transmitter
- 1x ProTec 3 Head Roller Bag
- 1x Clip Lock Stand Bag
- 1x Sync Cable
Comes with a 3-year UK warranty.
Christmas Opening and Postage 2021
Because of the volume of parcels being handled by our couriers we cannot guarantee any next day delivery through December. If your order is urgent please order in a timely manner to ensure delivery on or before the date you require your delivery.
While all parcels are despatched on a next day delivery we will not guarantee any Christmas delivery placed after Friday 18th December. We will not guarantee any next day delivery or timed services during December.
Please note we are closed as of Wednesday 23rd 2020, 5:00pm until 9:30am Monday 4th 2021
Normal postage/dispatch will resume from Monday 4th January 2021
Note: Orders placed through our website from Wednesday 23rd at 3.00pm won’t be processed until Monday 4th January 2021.
*We cannot guarantee next-day delivery during December as all couriers networks will be extremely busy. Please also be aware that certain items can't be posted through Royal Mail (including out-of-stock and oversized items). Please call us before placing any last minute orders.
For more information with the above dates, give us a call us on +44 (0) 1749 813044.
Christmas and New Year Holiday Hours
Monday 21st December 2020 - Open
Tuesday 22nd December 2020 - Open
Wednesday 23rd December 2020 - Open
Thursday 24th December 2020 - Closed
Friday 25th December 2020 - Closed
Saturday 26th December 2020 - Closed
Sunday 27th December 202- - Closed
Monday 28th December 2020 - Closed
Tuesday 29th December 2020 - Closed
Wednesday 30th December 2020 - Closed
Thursday 31st December 2020 - Closed
Friday 1st January 2021 - Closed
Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Closed
Sunday 3rd January 2021 - Closed
Monday 4th January 2021 - Normal opening hours resume
2020 has been a very tough year for many of our customers and others within our trade, but happily some sectors and clients still have continued to do strong business despite the challenging year and unprecedented times we have all experienced. So we'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all your help and support throughout 2020! We can definitly say that that if it wasn't for the support of our wonderful customer base we would not be here.
From everyone here at AJ's, we wish you a great Christmas and we hope to see you all in the New Year. We wish you all a happy and successful 2021 and trust that the situation improves for us all.
All the best,
Andrew, Hannah, Helen and Alex