Introducing the new MBX Studio Stand
This new "mid-range"studio stand will suit many photographers shooting with DLSR and medium format systems. The MBX sits between the entry-level Monostand and the heavier duty UST/UBS stand series.
The MBX-1 column has ball-bearing movements for vertical adjustment.
The rotation is separately operated and locked from the sliding collar.
The cross arm is integrated in the sliding collar and has a generous total length of 100 cm, moved with a gear crank for precise positioning.
The MBX-1 includes the geared lateral moving crossarm and movable 3/8 camera mount.
PLEASE NOTE: Base is NOT included and must be purchased separately. This listing for this is found here.
- Height of stand complete 210 cm
- Height of column only 195 cm
- Weight of column only: 24 kg
- Weight of stand complete w/MBX-0: 60 kg
- Diameter of column: 85 mm
- Minimum Height of Camera Platform - 40cm