Buy the Profoto Pro-11 Directly from the Largest Offical Independent
Profoto Brand Specialist In The UK. In Stock. Fast Delivery. 2 Year Warranty.
The ultimate flash
In addition to being the world's fastest flash, the Profoto Pro-11 is the world's most advanced flash thanks to Profoto's proprietary AirX technology. When shooting with the Pro-11, one real-world benefit with the built-in AirX comes clear; the higher degree of convenience and control available to you on the day significantly improves workflow. And via the Profoto apps, you'll get real-time updates and upgrades, so your user experience will always be the latest, and you'll have an overview of all your Profoto gear.
That said, beneath the Pro-11's ruggedly beautiful exterior is a beast of a flash; delivering consistently outstanding performance that allows you to freeze moments in time in unprecedented detail and clarity. This really is the ultimate flash.
The Profoto Pro-11
The all new Profoto Pro-11 combines industry-defining speed and power with next-level Profoto AirX connectivity. Experience unrivalled speed, control and consistency for any image production large and, well, even larger. That said, with power comes control. The clean user interface with large hi-resolution displays provides relevant information with clarity and simplicity.
Profoto AirX maintains connectivity with existing Profoto remotes and any Profoto devices with AirX enabled apps. Through Profoto apps you'll have remote control, and the freedom to connect and use smartphone cameras. Also, wireless firmware updates the instant they become available. Enjoy seamless compatibility with connected Profoto products today and tomorrow.
Tough, durable and uncompromising the Pro-11 is a true workhorse built to last; ultimately, it's quite possibly the ultimate studio flash.
Why choose the Pro-11
Breathtaking speed and power
The Pro-11 boasts record breaking speed in its capability to keep flash duration and recycling short across the full power range. It easily matches the fastest cameras making it easy to capture crisp, sharp images from a series of super-fast exposures.
Impressive precision and control
With an 11 f-stop power range at your fingertips you’ll find it easy to set the light you want. It’s adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments from 2.4 up to 2400Ws, and you have independent control over each head. Everything you need to shoot with power and precision from shot to shot.
Easy to use with clear and simple controls
Simplicity is everything. So the Pro-11’s user interface is super-straightforward and intuitive with a new bright, clean and clear display. And we’ve kept buttons and dials to the absolute minimum with three large, rubberized dials. As a result, changing settings is easy, even in the dark.
Future proof connectivity with Profoto AirX
With the built-in Profoto AirX connectivity you can use the Pro-11 with any camera type, including your smartphone. With Profoto apps you can also enjoy smartphone remote control and access wireless updates for your Pro-11 firmware the instant they are released. So you can rest assured that you'll experience seamless compatibility with both current and future cameras and Profoto products.
Built to last with consistent performance
Pro-11 is designed to shoot at high volumes with incredible consistency. Built with uncompromising engineering and craftsmanship, it’s so rugged and durable, it’ll still be performing at the highest level in years to come.
Creativity and versatility
Pro-11 enables you to combine its speed, power and control with multiple compatible flash heads and over 120 light shaping tools. With all this at your disposal, your creative possibilities are endless.
Creativity without compromise
Beyond the ability to freeze a moment of action or to match the fastest camera shutter the Pro-11 is about providing the image creator with the ability to realize even their most ambitious ideas. To enable them to take light, and shape something remarkable with it. To create stunning images and capture the finest detail in its purest, clearest form.
- Available in 2400Ws with two outlets individually adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments over an 11 f-stop power range.
- Bursts up to 50 flashes per second with flash durations up to 1/80,000 of a second.
- High-resolution display with a superior, intuitive interface with large dials.
- Fully integrated with all Profoto Air and AirTTL camera remotes.
- High Speed Sync up to 1/8,000s.
- Shoot in TTL or manual mode.
- Firmware upgrades from profoto.com installs easily via built-in USB port.
- Compatible with 11 different flash heads and 120+ Light Shaping Tools from Profoto's renowned light shaping system.
- Built-in Profoto AirX, the bluetooth enabled 3rd generation of wireless Profoto connectivity AirX supports all legacy Air & AirTTL functionality and also adds dedicated AirX functionality with AirX enabled Profoto apps and devices.
- Captures the action with super quick bursts up to 50 flashes per second.
- Freezes the moment with extremely short flash duration down to 1/80,000s.
- Compatible with multiple different flash heads and 120+ Profoto Light Shaping Tools.
- Delivers 2400Ws with precision and control over an 11 f-stop power range in 1/10 f-stop increment on two individual outlets.
- Durable and built to shoot at high volumes with incredible consistency and reliability.
- Simple, intuitive user interface with large, high-resolution display.
- 1x Pro-11 2400 AirTTL
- 1x Power cable
- 1x USB cable (for upgrades)
High volume studio photography
Fashion, Action, High Speed
11 f-stops (2.4-2,400 Ws)
Energy control increments
1/10 or full f-stops
0.02-0.7 s (quick burst capability up to 50 flashes per second)
Flash mode settings
Freeze (shortest flash duration) or Normal (color balanced) mode
Flash duration t0.5
Normal mode: 1/800 s (2,400 Ws) - 1/12,000 s (2.4 Ws)
Freeze mode: 1/1,000 s (2,400 Ws) - 1/80,000 s (2.4 Ws)
Flash duration t0.1
Normal mode: 1/400 s (2,400 Ws) - 1/6,500 s (2.4 Ws)
Freeze mode: 1/600 s (2,400 Ws) - 1/17,500 s (2.4 Ws)
± 1/20 f-stop
Color temp stability
Normal mode: ±100 K over range. ±50 K flash to flash
Freeze mode: ±1500 K over range. ±150 K flash to flash
F-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO
128 with ProHead Plus and Magnum Reflector
Max, Prop, Off
2 x 500W
Profoto AirX (Bluetooth Low Energy technology)
Air: 2.4 GHz (2404 to 2479.3 MHz)
Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz (2404 to 2479.3 MHz)
Radio power output
Air: 19.9 dBm
Bluetooth: 8 dBm
No. of frequency channels
Wireless operating range
From Profoto remotes (Air): Up to 300 meters From mobile devices (Bluetooth): Up to 30 meters
Input power supply
100-127 V / 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz (nominal)
Mains fuse requirement
Automatic fuse characteristic C 13A / 200-240V, 15A / 100-127V
Photocell/IR-slave and switch
Width 21 cm / 8.3 in
Length 29 cm / 11.4 in
Height 30 cm / 11.8 inWeight
13.2 kg / 29.1 lbs