Profoto Zoom Reflector
A classic among our light shaping tools
- Profoto’s unique zoom function – shape the light by simply sliding the reflector back and forth on the head.
- Light spread adjustable 35-105⁰ on ProHead.
- Max light output at 2 m with 2400Ws @ ISO100: f/45.1 (on ProHead).
- Expand its versatility even further with optional accessories such as grids and barndoors.
- Designed for years of professional use.
The Zoom Reflector has served photographers all over the world for more than four decades. It is arguably one of the most versatile reflectors available, capable of providing the light of a normal reflector, a wide-angle reflector and everything in between, thanks to the unique zoom function. The integrated grid holder and a number of optional accessories expand its already impressive versatility even further.
We suggest purchasing theProfoto Glass Cover Dome- Neutral (101561)if/when using the reflector with a flat-front head like the D1 or B1.