LEE Filters Colour Magic Gels - Complementary (CMCOMP)
The LEE Colour Magic packs provide lighting designers with handy selections of filters for common tasks. There are 8 different packs available, each related to a particular aspect of lighting and studio work.
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Contains 1 x sheet of each colour 250mm x 300m (10" x12") ;
119 - Dark Blue, 174 - Dark Steel Blue, 115 - Peacock Blue, 117 - Steel Blue, 124 -Dark Green, 138 - Pale Green, 007 - Pale Yellow, 101 - Yellow, 164 - Flame Red, 176 - Loving Amber, 035 - Light Pink, 128 - Bright Pink.
- 119 dark blue – Good for mood effects created by backlighting and sidelighting. Creates great contrast
- 174 dark steel blue – Great for set lighting. Creates good moonlight shadows
- 115 peacock blue – A pleasing effect on set. Good for cyclorama and backlighting (e.g. ice rinks, galas etc)
- 117 steel blue – Good for cool washes. Adds a pale green tint. Great for emulating icy weather on stage
- 124 dark green – Good for cycloramas and backlighting
- 138 pale green – Good with gobos for wooded scenes
- 007 pale yellow – Sunlight
- 101 yellow – Sunlight and window effect – pleasant in acting areas
- 164 flame red – Great for fire effects
- 176 loving amber – Used for backlighting and general areas. Great for sunrise effect and warming skintones
- 035 light pink – A warm wash good for musical reviews
- 128 bright pink – Created for use as backlighting and side lighting. Great for musicals