LEE Filters Colour Magic Gels - Tint (CMTINT)
The LEE Colour Magic packs provide lighting designers with handy selections of filters for common tasks. There are 8 different packs available, each related to a particular aspect of lighting and studio work.
- Place an order for £480.00 + Buy or other a product from our Promo Selection to get free shipping.
Contains 1 x sheet of each colour 250mm x 300m (10" x12") ;
344 - Violet, 048 - Rose Purple, 174 - Dark Steel Blue, 131 - Marine Blue, 088 Lime Green, 100 - Spring Yellow, 108 - English Rose, 164 - Flame Red, 157 - Pink, 002 - Rose Pink, 228 - Brushed Silk, 250 -Half White Diffusion.
- 344 violet -A good dusk and romantic effect. Also good for skin tones
- 048 rose purple – Good for emulating evening. Great backlight
- 174 dark steel blue – Great for set lighting. Creates good moonlight shadows
- 131 marine blue – Good for romantic moonlight. Often used in ballet and underwater scenes
- 088 lime green – Use with gobos for leafy glades. Good for pantomimes, giving a slightly sinister atmosphere
- 100 spring yellow – A sunlight wash- use with gobos, discos and dark skin tones
- 108 english rose – Warm tint wash. Dark flesh tones and softer skin tones
- 164 flame red – Great for fire effects
- 157 pink – Great for dance sequences (Useful for softening white costumes without affecting skin tones)
- 002 rose pink – Strong pink wash, good for cycloramas
- 228 brushed silk – Directional soft lighting effect used for scattering light in one direction only
- 250 half white diffusion – A medium diffusion used for soft light effects. Manufactured on a tough polyester base in a range of seven strengths
Christmas Opening and Postage 2020
2020 has been a very tough year for many of our customers and others within our trade, but happily some sectors and clients still have continued to do strong business despite the challenging year and unprecedented times we have all experienced. So we'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all your help and support throughout 2020! We can definitly say that that if it wasn't for the support of our wonderful customer base we would not be here.
From everyone here at AJ's, we wish you a great Christmas and we hope to see you all in the New Year. We wish you all a happy and successful 2021 and trust that the situation improves for us all.
All the best,
Andrew, Hannah, Helen and Alex
Christmas and New Year Holiday Hours
Monday 21st December 2020 - Open
Tuesday 22nd December 2020 - Open
Wednesday 23rd December 2020 - Open
Thursday 24th December 2020 - Closed
Friday 25th December 2020 - Closed
Saturday 26th December 2020 - Closed
Sunday 27th December 202- - Closed
Monday 28th December 2020 - Closed
Tuesday 29th December 2020 - Closed
Wednesday 30th December 2020 - Closed
Thursday 31st December 2020 - Closed
Friday 1st January 2021 - Closed
Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Closed
Sunday 3rd January 2021 - Closed
Monday 4th January 2021 - Normal opening hours resume
Because of the volume of parcels being handled by our couriers we cannot guarantee any next day delivery through December. If your order is urgent please order in a timely manner to ensure delivery on or before the date you require your delivery.
While all parcels are despatched on a next day delivery we will not guarantee any Christmas delivery placed after Friday 18th December. We will not guarantee any next day delivery or timed services.
Please note we are closed as of Wednesday 23rd 2020, 5:00pm until 9:30am Monday 4th 2021
Normal postage/dispatch will resume from Monday 4th January 2021
Note: Orders placed through our website from Wednesday 23rd at 3.00pm won’t be processed until Monday 4th January 2021.
*We cannot guarantee next-day delivery during December as all couriers networks will be extremely busy. Please also be aware that certain items can't be posted through Royal Mail (including out-of-stock and oversized items). Please call us before placing any last minute orders.
For more information with the above dates, give us a call us on +44 (0) 1749 813044.